- Bigger space to hang around and eat. Most traditional forest branches and vines are often too narrow for mid to big size geckos to sit comfortably.
- Easy to keep clean. At the same time, when enclosure is kept humid for sticky feet reptiles, we often see mold growing on the branches and it could slowly spread a bacterial infection to your gecko. With Gecko Flex Bridge, it is water resistance so if they accidentally excrete, you can easily wipe it down with water and towel so it’s very easy to clean and easy to prevent molds.
- Easily adjustable. No matter which enclosure you use. You can simply cut our Reptile Flex Bridge according to your needs. It is light weight and very sturdy so your gecko may rest assure everything will be very safe when they’re are sitting on the bridge.
- Reusable, promise the size: not like other branches, all our products are the same size as what it is described on the page.
- Please measure the reptile enclosure that you want to install and cut precisely with knife according to the size. When doing this, make sure to cut our Reptile Flex Bridge about a half inch wider than the enclosure dimension (The Longer you cut it more strength to withstand the weight because it gives more compression on both ends.)
- Then, place the bridge between the walls and put a little force to lay it out straight.
- Click the video below to learn more details.