Red-Eyed Crocodile Skink:
- Temperature: (73F-81F)
- Humidity Level: at least above 70%.
- Hides (at least 3) for these Croc Skinks because they spend most of their time hiding or buried underground and only come out wherever they want to hunt or swim.
- Substrate: Eco Earth, because it holds the moist and keeps the humidity level high.
- Water dish: 10 inches long dish preferred (Not too deep** at most 1inch high), change the water every day.
- Food: Mealworms, Dubia Roaches, Earthworms*(love it), Cricket, and more...
- Water Spray: Spray the water twice a day.
- Space: 20-gallon size tank per each Red-Eyed Crocodile Skink. Only one male and one female per tank preferred**,
- Handling: Prefer once a week. They are very shy animals and will get stressed if you handle them too often.